Article by BHM
November 5, 2015 at 4:17 pm
Charity news | Race news
Get bidding for a VIP Vitality Brighton Half Marathon package!
Registration may have closed, but you can still get yourself and a friend a place by bidding for The Sussex Beacon’s exclusive VIP package on eBay!
Following the success of its Halloween Horror Show auctions this year, The Sussex Beacon – the charity which organises the Vitality Brighton Half Marathon – has released another prize which you will be able to bid upon until 11am November 9 2015.
The exclusive package features:
- 2 x places in the Vitality Brighton Half Marathon
- Access for 2 runners and guests to the VIP Marquee, situated right next to the start/finish line
- The opportunity to start the race at the front, with the elite runners
- 2 x Vitality Brighton Half Marathon T-shirts and hoodies
- A Sundial Clinics package featuring a post-race massage, a Runner’s MOT with a physio, 1 x foam roller and 1 x cold pack to get you in shape for the 13.1 miles ahead.
As well as organising and delivering the Vitality Brighton Half Marathon, The Sussex Beacon also hosts an annual fundraising ball, The Halloween Horror Show, to help them to continue to support people living with HIV to lead independent and healthy lives.
Any money raised from this package will go towards The Sussex Beacon’s Halloween Horror Show fundraising total, which currently stands at over £45,000.
You can view the eBay listing here.