Article by BHM
February 12, 2021 at 6:17 am
At Macmillan, we give people with cancer everything we’ve got. If you’re diagnosed, your worries are our worries. We will move mountains to help you live life as fully as you can.
And we don’t stop there. We’re going all out to find ever better ways to help people with cancer, helping to bring forward the day when everyone gets life-transforming support from day one.
How you can help
We’re doing whatever it takes. But without your help we can’t support everyone who needs us.
Join Team Macmillan for the Brighton Half Marathon and help us reach our goal of providing everyone with support from day one.
- £10 makes a difference. Every £10 we spend on our phone service could help people affected by cancer claim £355 in benefits they are entitled to.
- £20 makes a difference. £20 could help run our Online Community for over an hour, helping 111 people affected by cancer to connect with each other.
- £30 makes a difference. £30 could pay for a Macmillan nurse providing essential medical, practical and emotional support for 1 hour.
- £50 makes a difference. £50 could help an energy specialist deal with a call or query from someone with cancer struggling with their energy bills.
How we’ll support you
In return we’ll support you every step of the way, and provide you with these resources free of charge:
- A fundraising pack which will have all the help you’ll need to absolutely smash your fundraising target
- A Macmillan technical T-shirt or running vest, plus iron on letters to customise your kit
- Access to the Macmillan training zone to make sure you’re ready for race day
- Invited to a private Team Macmillan Facebook group
Plus, much more!
So, what are you waiting for? Get the support you need to get to the finish line whilst raising money to help people living with cancer.